As a relatively new architect-level hire at Mercury, I have spent a large amount of time exploring code bases that are new to me. In that exploration, I have come across a variety of source code peculiarities and problems related to issues with naming conventions. These are fairly rare situations and as such can take a while to diagnose and get to the true root problem. The issues I will describe below are specific to situations in Mercury’s development process, but might help to identify possible pitfalls in yours.
See just a few of the possibilities for using jQuery AJAX with the SharePoint Rest API to display content from custom lists to an internal page.
In this final installment of “Customizing the Sitefinity Content Admin” we’ll be going deep into Sitefinity’s Event Control system managed by what are called ‘Decorators’. This is pretty much for Developers only, however if you stick around until the end of the post I’ll be going over some exciting features that have come out / will be coming out since I started this series.