The Product Manager will product own and help ship of a range of web and native applications including:
- iOS and Android business applications
- Large-scale website development based on innovative creative design, highly usable custom widgets and CMSes
Skills & Requirements
The position requires proven work experience in product management with a technical background and understanding of (perhaps even hands-on experience) software development and web technologies.
The product manager will operate as product owner for a dedicated multidisciplinary Scrum team, so strong problem solving skills and a willingness to roll up one’s sleeves will go a long way. The ability to research, reason and communicate recommendations to clients and executive management is crucial.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills are pretty darn important, too.
At Mercury you will:
Translate product strategy into detailed user stories and prototypes
- Collaborate with interface designers and software architects to define product vision
- Create and prioritize product backlogs
- Apply exact standards to ensure that high quality applications and sites are delivered
- Represent the company with customers and guide company resources to meet their needs